Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Blog!



Brannan loaned us this outfit. I have a picture of him wearing it at about same age Carter is now!


Baby dedication on Easter Sunday. Carter was dedicated with his friend Brycen, whose parents Brad and Brianna both grew up with me at OHBC



I have 2 chins!




At the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco





He doesn't care to be swaddled anymore...he wants to sprawl out!














Hello blog world! Now that Mr. Carter has made his debut, I decided that I finally had a good reason to start a blog since we have many friends and family members that we can't always see very often. Hopefully I will figure all this out, seeing as how I am not very computer/internet saavy, and be able to keep it updated regularly! I have already missed out on almost a month of events, and boy has it been eventful! Carter has been dragged all around from the first week that he was born. So far he has been to a few of my cousin Chandler's baseball games, some church softball games, we almost made it to Jack's T-ball game, and last week on our weeklong visit with Christiaan in Waco we went to a Baylor baseball game. He is growing like a weed all of the sudden, and when I weighed him with me on the scale this morning it is showing he is somewhere around 8 lbs! His eating schedule is very regular, and he will let you know when he is hungry! The boy does not miss a meal.







No comments:

Post a Comment