Sunday, June 17, 2012

Because we can't get the internets in the boonies...

I'm tired of being a bad blogger, so until I get around to lugging my laptop to mom's to borrow her Internet for awhile, I'm unloading the last month-ish of pictures from my phone.


Napping with Libby



Wearing my dress??



Being goofy with Brycen



Forgetting that shirts go on heads, not bobos



Ready for a swim party, complete with stealing Daddy's glasses



First dollar dog!



Rangers game with good friends



We babysat baby Rigg one night and Carter was so sweet with him!



Practicing golf while watching some golf thing on TV



He truly falls asleep in some really weird ways...this one with his hand in my shoe



"shimming" early one morning in his pool



Helping grandma with rehab



Has taken to sleeping with this monkey, which Christiaan gave me for him when I was just a few months pregnant. Too sweet



First trip (of many im sure!)to Chuck E Cheese



Daddy's shirt on his head



His shorts on his head. Do you see a pattern here??

And last but not least....



Baby Romero!!! Due to arrive sometime around the end of this year. Although C and I are so excited for this new adventure, carter is slightly less than thrilled...when you ask him if he wants a brother or sister, or a baby in general, you get a very stern response of "nope!!" He'll come around, right??

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love all the photos and I am so excited for you all and baby Romero! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete