Monday, November 4, 2013

Aaah yes....I have a blog

Well. I am rather behind.

Our camera grew legs shortly after our beach trip, leaving me with only my untrustworthy phone to capture any pictures. I'm pretty sure its lost in our couch, but I don't stick my hands under the cushions. Then school started, and football season with lots of travel, so my computer barely gets turned on.

But now, we have a new camera, and we are not traveling as much, so I need to play catch up. It will be seriously out of order, because I don't have the energy or time to be chronologically organized.

I guess Carter thought this was a good place to store the baby's toys

Smiley girl

Slip n' Slide at GranPam's



She prefers sippy cups with straws

Little model

We tried to beat the heat and the cabin fever, but all it did was make me miss the beach

Even a brown dog needs some cooling off

They are mutually obsessed with each other

It was a rough, rough day

The bath is her happy place


Passed out

Carter is constantly sorting things or lining random things up.  OCD much??


His first day at his new school! He goes to a school literally down the street from us, and so far we have loved it!


Meet the teacher. This is mine and Deanna's 5th year to teach together!

Jill, Ruth Ann, and Jason are my hall team. We are loud, sarcastic, and rely on heavy amounts of caffeine to make it through the day.

Some cousin time with Jaden in Waco

This random indoor play place where Annabelle had her 4th birthday party had these creepy walking animals. I am surprised he even got on one.

Mr. Harrison Ivy! Deanna found out she was pregnant with him the day that Delaney was born.

8 months

Always a joker

Doing work

D and her man Liam at school. Homeboy is seriously in LUV with her, and she could care less!

Gameday ready! Except it was really dang hot, and I was sick, so D and I stayed with Nana.


We sent this crew to the game instead.

And then he was so tired the next day that he fell asleep in the kitchen table chair

No comments:

Post a Comment