Sunday, December 29, 2013

October

Grandpa gave her a sucker....which of course she LOVED

Sitting like a big girl in brother's car

Carter and his Daddy helped decorate his room....

Game day ready!

A concert

He said he was building his sister a new house

Jackson came for a visit

Spaghetti face

Uncle D!

First major boo boo....fell off the couch head first. Sad day for momma

Spirit week at my school, and the babies joined in!

D, Liam, and Harrison

Neon day

Book character day. This beautiful blondie is one of my kiddos, and I couldn't resist a picture in their matching dresses!

And my creativity was all dried up....Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, pretty lame, I know

We went to Claire's birthday party at a little farm in Rockwall. The kids loved the animals!

Both kids! Sister went ape over them!





They had a hayride too

And a pumpkin patch


About the best shot I could get of both of them

Seriously, Libby is the best dog ever. She loves my babies, and they love her too. What will I ever do if something happens to her??

No comments:

Post a Comment