Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

Since the last time I had a minute to write a post, here is what Carter Man has been up to...


Hanging out with some friends



Spending time with family

(Drew has to ruin every picture by making dumb faces)

(Please excuse the unsightly blob in this picture. I was really tired.)

Attending his first family birthday partyWe celebrated April birthdays in my mom's family at Karen and Drew's...Miranda, Devin, Chloe, and Chandler. It was the first time since Carter was born and Grandpa was in the hospital that we have gotten together, and it was nice to get back to normal! Of course, there was a waiting line to hold Carter, and Drew was quite impatient for his turn.

I started back to work last week. It was definitely hard to leave him, even though his "daycare" is being passed around by family that are spoiling him. The 2 times that he has stayed with my grandma, she has literally not put him down all day! Dad and Nannie are not much better though. He is going to be rotten! On Thursday I came down with strep, the first time since I was in grade school I have had it. I almost made it through the whole year without getting sick! (aside from being pregnant!) The joys of teaching elementary. I felt so terrible that I would have gladly traded being 900 months pregnant or giving birth without pain meds again just to feel better!

Lastly, before this turns into a marathon blog, here are some pics from this weekend.

My sleepy boys. Love this picture!


My first Mother's Day






Carter thinks this wind chime is hilarious



And a close up of chubby cheeks to leave you with!

(FYI-it took me a week to finish writing this post, UGH! Hopefully as I get adjusted to being a working mom I will update more often!)

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of you two on Mother's Day! so cute and i love the nap time picture with the boys too :)

    ReplyDelete