Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Fun

Ok, some quick updates, mostly in picture form. I'm going to try to keep up with all the activites of the month so as not to have a horrendously lengthy post!



Bri, me, and Megan and the boys freezing our patooties off at the Rowlett Christmas tree lighting





No, they are not sharing a pacifier, they have the same kind. Which creates a lot of stealing from each other!





The Chick Fil A cow

(Commence Star Wars theme in your head)
Playing with Raygen's light saber

Word of warning: if you wake him up from a good nap, he will not be nice to you. He may or may not get this from me.

We went to see Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Casa Manana for our fall field trip, and guess who I ran into?? What an awesome surprise to see Chay and Bentley there with her MOPS people!

The boys after church last Sunday


Sweet loves!

Trying on Christmas jammies to go see Santa in


" OOOOHHHH I get to see Santa!"




Cutest. Picture. Ever

The visit with Santa went awesome! He just sat in his lap and smiled at the crazy people making funny faces behind the camera. I was way nervous because I had been seeing all these pictures that people were posting on Facebook of how their babies were screaming and I was fully prepared to pay $17.99 for a picture like that. I am sure that is what we will get next year though!

"Don't listen to them. I am a perfect angel. I would like a wagon and all kinds of noisy toys. Thanks Big Guy."

Both of the boys were not phased by the strange looking man. They are so sweet.

A few sidenotes.....Carter is saying words! Smart boy!! The day after Thanksgiving he started saying Dada, and in the last few days has started saying NO, although it generally comes out something like NA NA NA NA NA in a loud voice and is sometimes accompanied by a head shaking. Last night he discovered how to snort on purpose, and the more we laughed, the more he did it! He's definitely the class clown in the making. I foresee a lot of color changes in his future....oh well.

3 more days of school til break!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment