Thursday, June 16, 2011

Major Catch-up

So I uploaded these pictures like 2 weeks ago, and never found the time to go back and finish the post!






This was at Raygen's 5th birthday party. The water was a tad cold, even though it was scorching outside, and there were several kiddos splashing around, so Carter wasn't too into swimming. I have realized that he doesn't like to be splashed, which he totally gets from me. Its fine if he's in the water and splashes himself, but if he unexpectedly gets splashed he gets VERY upset!









He sure wasn't afraid to eat multiple cupcakes though!




Always with the balls....




This is intended to be a pool toy, but I was too near a heart attack with him throwing it in the pool so I pulled it out and he went to town. Knew exactly what he was supposed to do with it.











The next day we attended Raygen's very first dance recital! She was amazing and beautiful, and this auntie was so proud! Carter was totally enthralled by the dancers, and at the end of her dance when they waved, Carter started waving to Raygen!





I knew as soon as I found out I was having a boy that I HAD to dig this outfit out of Mom's attic! It was Micah's and I had a matching dress, and I was so excited to put him in it to wear to church!
























Prepare yourself for an excessive amount of pictures in the next post from our weekend trip!

1 comment: