Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Apologies

I realize I am ridiculously behind on posting, and to those that it matters to, I am very sorry. The end of the school year was crazy nuts, and this week has yet to slow down. So because I can't seem to sit down at an actually computer and upload pictures, my phone pics will have to do!


Carter's first scraped knee



Given Lola some love



We got a new Whataburger within walking distance! Not that I would walk to it...I might burn a few calories... :)



I turned Carter's seat around so that he could benefit from the AC



Carter and Brycen at the local splash park. Did not go well.



Karen and Drew's pool, however, was quite the success!






My sad, empty classroom. Three years of teaching, three different classrooms!

We are off tomorrow to our annual family reunion and then to spend a couple days with christiaan's family! And then back home to soak up as much of Dad as we can before he checks in for transplant!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment