Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What we did while the computer had a virus

Two weeks ago Carter and I were finally able to spend some time with Brooke and the boys. Carter and Brannan had a good time arguing over toys and sippy cups and trying to figure out how to play together, while Jack entertained us with his new found 16 year old attitude. Sorry Brooke, I know its highly frustrating, but I have to admit it was a little comical hearing snarky comments come out of my sweet Jackie's mouth! I'm guessing that is something they learn in kindergarten from their new friends??





So this next progression of pictures is so dang funny to me. They chose to sit together at the table, so I started trying to take a picture.



"We are so cute!"




"I'm gonna slap you if you don't quit looking at me like that"





~commence slapfest~




"Okay, we worked it out!"



Really boys?? They have already started that??
So then they were laughing hysterically at Brooke and me acting stupid to get a good smile, and it was like overload or something for Brannan because he started hitting his head and ran off. So. Dang. Funny.




I love these boys! I didn't get any of Jack, he spent most of our short visit either banished to his room or hiding from the little boys! Our visit was cut a little short due to the fact that Carter was running fever, and I got a call from Brianna that she and Brycen had just been diagnosed with strep. So we packed up and drove to the pediatrician before we infected anyone else!




Last Monday I went to visit my dear friend Chelcie and her new baby boy, Garrett. Just be jealous for a minute about how I got to snuggle with this sweet thing!!




He was clearly so comfortable with his Auntie Aud that he couldn't keep his eyes open while in my lap!




Chelcie and her mini-me. Poor girl has had a rough start to motherhood fighting various medical issues, but don't ever mistake her short stature for weakness, because she is way tougher than me!!




Almost ran out the door with him right then!




Carter loves to lure Lola into the crate using bait, AKA a chew toy, and then closes the door behind her....




But Lola has figured out the he cannot actually latch the door.....yet!




Christiaan checked out the fishing on a small pond, and Carter was all up in his business! He was dying to use the pole himself! I foresee a Snoopy pole in our very near future!









Christiaan caught a small fish and Carter wanted to pet it








This past weekend I went to my coworker Regan's wedding. The reception was at this super awesome place in old downtown Plano. It was so much fun!







They had a caricature artist drawing pictures! What a fabulous idea!! This is little Raygen...




Deanna and Scott. He finally got to see that we are all actual people and friends of Deanna, and not figments of her imagination!




Richard, Aly, Ruth Ann, and Katie




Vista coworkers! I could not be more blessed to work with such amazing people! We just had the best year ever at school, and I think we all truly enjoy being around each other!




Big Regan and little Raygen. I think the new Mrs. Sullivan is going to be Raygen's kindergarten teacher this fall!



















We got a little bit carried away taking pictures! Oh and I forgot to mention that I spent the good part of a day searching for the perfect, but not outrageously priced, heels to wear with the dress I was planning to wear, since my go-to peep toe shoes no longer fit post-baby. Well on Friday Lola slammed her ginormous rawhide bone on my foot while having a complete spazz attack and my pinkie toe suffered a break. So I had to dig very deep to come up with a decent replacement outfit.




Spaghetti, fruit cocktail, and then Cheetos on top. He has an obsession with Cheetos at the moment and as you can see, there is just no way around the mess.






I took a home cooked meal to Mom and Dad tonight. His request?? Hamburger Helper and tater tots. O.M.G. I detest HH, and literally had to try not to breathe in too much while making it because of the smell. Its some strange culmination of smells that I have become familiar with in the last 15 months of having a child, poops, pukes, and I dunno what else.








No comments:

Post a Comment