Friday, February 10, 2012

Engagement Photos

This past weekend we took our engagement photos. I wanted to use the ferris wheel as a backdrop, since that is where it all went down, and thanks to Pinterest I found some cool ideas for that and for some other shots as well. And FYI-- the blue dress with the yellow tights? Totally Pinterest. Like I would ever think to wear mustard yellow tights! I asked Jo, who took the photos of the wedding at the hospital, to take our pictures, and come to find out it was her first engagement shoot! But seriously?? If this is what she does with her first engagement shoot, what else can the woman do?? We are super excited about how these photos turned out and cannot wait to get them printed out and hung on a wall! I tried to narrow it down to my favorites, but it was just so dang hard!



We bribed Carter with Pez, and he was mildly cooperative. Remember that shirt he is wearing? Christiaan was way more ingenius than he realized!







How is this picture of us?? It should be from a magazine or something! LOVE LOVE!























My favorite picture of Christiaan. Ever.







Just cool.




I have a feeling we will be calling Jo for many photos in our future. Because clearly she is very talented! You can't even tell that it had been raining for like 2 days prior to our shoot, or that it was super windy and chilly out that morning! Oddly enough, it felt very similar to the weather on the day of our wedding at the hospital. God sure has a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment