Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rookie of the year

Carter has a new obsession...baseball. He has always been fond of it, and well aware of what it was, even as a baby he would sit in his bouncer and watch Ranger games. Like actually watch, and get upset when they went to commercial break.

Recently though, he has become highly attached to baseball. He talks about the Rangers, swings his bat along with them, and carries his glove everywhere.







Fell asleep watching a Ranger game

YouTube Video

I mean, I know he's my kid, but that's pretty darn good!



And then this past weekend, we introduced him to The Sandlot. Guess what has been playing almost on loop while he's awake for 4 straight days?? He talks about every part of it, baseball broke, eye hurt(black eye), fireworks, big dog, and on and on. I swear he has it memorized already!! We are planning to take him to a Ranger game this month. How old do they have to be for t-ball?? Because I'm thinking he will be begging to play by next year!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment