Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Part 2

Harper bug turned one!

Oh my. She knew exactly what to do with that smash cake!

Silly kid

After Harper's party we caught the Sachse fireworks show.  Yes they are going in for a kiss...

Sharing a push pop




The next morning I took Carter to the local splash park for a little bit

That night we went to downtown Rowlett for the July 4th festival to support our C3 booth.  Someone gave him a Buzz Lightyear tattoo, and he was thrilled!

Miss too big for her britches trying to pull our wagon!

Don't they just scream trouble?? Good thing they are so darn cute, because they are just a ball of mischief! (ignore Brad's photobomb in the background. Some things never change.)


Please explain how A)2 preggos end up buying the same shirt and then B)end up both wearing them to the July 4th festival??

The Romero's

The Malone's

The Perrin's

Christiaan and Jason

An advantage to living in the boonies is the ability to play with small fireworks without your neighbors calling the police! Christiaan bought some sparklers from the stand down the road from us and we had fun with them one night




One day Bri and I met Brooke at a trampoline place. Probably the best and most entertaining $4 I have ever spent on Carter. Why can't they open one closer though?? When Bran needed to chill out, he would steal Brooke's phone

Luckily I had the excuse of being pregnant to not have to get on the trampolines



Love these boys!

We met Emily and the girls at Chick fil A one morning, and Carter and Molly just both happened to be wearing crocs.  Carter noticed this when they took them off to play, and lined them up like this! 

This past weekend Carter and I went to Waco for Edna's baby shower. She could pop any minute!

Christiaan's aunt Tammy gave the shower at her house, and while the big kids swam, the little kids played in the sprinkler


Second cousins, Mia and Blaise

Edna had a wonderful shower! I don't think they will be buying diapers or wipes for several months!
I have been absolutely HORRIBLE about taking pictures the last few months.  It just seems like everything I do drains me completely, between the Texas heat and being preggo and chasing an active toddler.  That is a whole other post though! I have got to make a better effort of that, or this new baby will never have pictures taken! 

Also, seeing as how we are expanding our family, I think its time to change the name of the blog since it won't only be about Carter anymore.  I am at a loss for a clever name though, so please give me suggestions!

1 comment: