Tuesday, August 7, 2012

iPhone dump

It seems like I catch more moments on my phone than my actual camera. Thank goodness for iPhones!


Breakfast with Molly


Reading to Rigg. So cute. He would say "see dat? Dat's a wion. See dat? Dat's a monkey."


Drying off after swimming at D and KK's


Irresistible


He insisted on being part of a belly bump pic


Again with the dog


And the semi-feral one


For at least 2 days he asked for rice beans at every meal, so we finally gave in and took him to Chiloso.


At one of his favorite restaurants, Chipotle. Looking a lot like his favorite Little Rascals character Porky!


Aaaand the uncontrollable buying of girl stuff has begun! Aunt Bri got her the sleepers and Christiaan and I picked out the others just hours after the big appointment!


And this past weekend in Waco I got her a onesie from the bookstore and C's uncle got her the other things. I'll be making her a green and yellow tutu to complete it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment