Friday, December 7, 2012

Fall activities

I'm going to interrupt the string of pregnancy related news for a photo update.  Let me just say that things/Blogger/BlogPress app are not making it very easy to post pictures these days. A) My computer has been rendered completely useless by a virus it caught at my school, which I cannot afford to get fixed because, you know, ridiculous amounts of medical bills; B) Blogger keeps flipping pictures sideways randomly, and I only just this morning figured out how to remedy this; and C) My BlogPress app refuses to upload pictures. Useless. Completely useless.

Anywho, here are some things we have been up to this fall, via iPhone pictures emailed to myself and uploaded from a computer....


Carter helped Daddy carve a pumpkin.  Well Carter helped him clean it out, then watched from afar as he carved it.

The final product! Carter was so proud of it! Sidenote: He had been recovering from round 3 of the stomach bug that day, and after getting him down from the counter I discovered that he had had a small blowout, and left some on the counter.  Enter massive scrubbing/Lysol wiping/hot bleach water to sufficiently sanitize.

Buzz Lightyear at Trunk or Treat, prior to hitting up the games for candy. I had to make sure I was photographing my own child, as there were several Buzzes walking around

Sweet mercy.  His eyes basically looked like that under the glasses too.

Carter got to go to Baylor's homecoming game with us. I have never seen a 2 year so into a game! Screaming Touchdown! Fumble! Interception! Sic em bears! GO GO GO GO RUN FAST!! He was quite entertaining! Well until halftime, when, reminiscent of homecoming 2 years ago, th stands were cleared due to approaching severe storms. This time we did not hang out with 15,000 fans under the bleachers, but chose to wait it out in the truck.  Which by the way, was parked VERY close to the stadium since Mom loaned us the handicapped tag! Shhhh.....

The boys found ways to entertain themselves

And when the storm passed(which wasn't severe at all) we went back in and finished out the game.  And on the way out of the stadium, Carter was asking for more football.....

Making his Christmas wish list for Nana

Practicing how to hold a baby with cousin Jaden

The last belly pic of me and Chels taken the day before she was induced

And Miss Thang, AKA Leighton the next day! I literally cried when i met her! So precious, and made me so ready to have our own sweet girl in my arms!

Aaaannnnddd......round 3 of the stomach virus.  The night before my baby shower he came down with it. And this time he was totally miserable until Sunday night.  This may very well be the saddest face ever. 

But this was his face Sunday night, as he was on the mend!

He thinks he is big stuff wearing a Baylor hoodie like Daddy

On our annual visit to Ice at the Gaylord, we decided to take the boys this year. The theme was Madagascar, or Afro circus as Carter calls it, so we thought it would be a hit, and it was!

Carter, Raygen, and Brycen

Sweet picture of the kiddos, then the big boys decided to replicate it.....

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Carter was pretty impressive helping Miranda make the "bana" pudding. Check out the tongue stuck out in concentration!

We took a ton of pictures in the front yard, and I stole this one from Devin.

Mom had the guys get all her Christmas stuff down, and they finally found this guy in the attic! She has been dying to let Carter have at it, since it was a staple toy when we were kids! Of course he loves it....

We took Carter to see Santa at Bass Pro.  He was stoked to see him, even practicing his cheese smile while we were in line!And he had been talking about what he was going to ask Santa to bring him. But walking up to him the nerves kicked in, and I had to coax/drag him near Santa. He refused to sit on his lap, but Santa offered to let him stand on the footstool, which Carter was ok with.  He wouldn't speak or look the poor man in the face, but when told to smile, this is what we got....what a ham! He was so proud of himself and kept saying "I did it! I say cheese! But Carter no sit on Santa lap..."
Well, that's about all I have on my phone! If anyone would like to donate free computer fixing services so that mine can actually function again, that would be awesome.....

No comments:

Post a Comment