Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Anniversary to us....Again

Here in the Romero camp we have a dilemma....which anniversary do we celebrate? Problems with having TWO wedding ceremonies. Each ceremony was special to us, the first one being where my daddy gave me away, and the second our original wedding date in which I got to wear the dress my daddy bought and all of our friends and family were able to make it to. Not to mention that because of the haste in planning the first ceremony, we had no time to get a marriage license, so we weren't legally married until April 14th.

So we decided that we would celebrate both. The November 12th one would be something small, like dinner, and the April one a bigger celebration. Last November we just went to dinner and a movie and were child free for the night; we couldn't really do much else since that's when things were getting really rough with my pregnancy. So for this weekend, Christiaan planned a whole weekend away! He reserved a bed and breakfast in Granbury, and had his mom come in to help with the kids.

We have been enjoying a wonderfully peaceful weekend away, although we are missing our babies terribly. I'm so grateful for this time away with my man. So much has changed in our lives even since we celebrated in November, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment