Sunday, June 20, 2010

Three Months Old! And other stuff....

Big man turned 3 months on Monday! He is looking so old these days, I swear he looks like a little boy already.

This afternoon Carter tried rice cereal with a spoon for the first time. He did pretty well, but it apparently does not taste very awesome, according to the faces he made after every bite. I will agree that the smell from it was pretty heinous, so I can only imagine what it tasted like!

Going in....





Ugh that's disgusting!

Mom, you are evil

Ok, maybe not totally evil....maybe I do like this stuff!



By the way, I would appreciate it very much if no one would forward these pictures to my pediatrician, as I have chosen to buck the system and try "solid" foods prior to four months of age. I am sure she would have opinions on this, and possibly the fact that he has been getting rice cereal in his bottle since four weeks. Oh, and probably that he sleeps on his tummy. Eh, whatever. Anyways......




Happy Father's Day to this guy!


And to my dad and Grandpa, although I did not get any pictures of Carter with them.



Happy little fishie in the bathtub tonight

And now, since Carter is clean, fed, and crashed for the night, I am going to head that way soon myself since we start a busy week of VBS tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment