Friday, July 9, 2010

This week I have seen the latest sonogram pics of my cousin-in-law Nora and my dear friend Meagan, and it got me looking back at the sonogram pictures that I had done with Carter. I stared at those pictures when I was pregnant and tried to figure out what he would look like. Looking at Nora and Meagan's pictures I found myself doing the same thing. I feel lucky that I got that insight into my belly, because as my mom pointed out, out of 4 pregnancies, she never had that privilege! I can't wait to find out what those 2 little faces will look like and to see how accurate the sonograms were! Meagan is due the first of September so I will see Preslie soon enough, but Nora is only about 12 weeks along so we will have to wait a little longer to see Baby Webb. For now, indulge me as I compare Carter's sonogram pictures with what he looks like now!
This was at about 18 weeks(even though it says 16 wks, they were wrong!). It was the first good shot of his profile, and also the sonogram that determined he was a boy!

This was about a month later, and is the best picture that I got out of all the sonograms. I can see his button nose, and it looks to me like his fat cheeks show up there as well!

Now compare to a couple "after" photos

Just a few minutes old. See the nose and cheeks?



First night home



Still the same chubby cheeks! Good for kissin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment