Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some phone pics

Dad walking up the sidewalk on the day he got to come home! Going on week 3 now, and he's getting his strength built up and getting his fill of Carter time.


Aunt Karen does art time with Cole, and Carter has recently decided that he is old enough to join the fun. Kinda how he promoted himself to the older class at church. This was his first masterpiece.


Ah, sweet glass of heaven! Christiaan and I got to go on our first date since December, and we ate at Gloria's before seeing a movie.


We stayed at my aunt Shannon's house last weekend when she went out of town and I forgot his seat. So we made do with a lap tray. It was all fine and good until I turned my head and he climbed on top of the tray!


The strap on the shopping Cary does no good anymore, so I have to put him in the buggy part. He thinks it's a free ride at the circus!


When we stayed at Shannon's, Nathan was sick and he sent me this text after I put him in bed. When he was little, he called me "my aushra" and Chloe had called me "aura" and we had been joking about that earlier, thus the weird lingo!


Carter was quite displeased at having to wear a hospital gown when he got his tubes!


But daddy was there, so it was ok!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment