Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some things Carter has been up to

We have a full fledge monkey on our hands. I'm not sure the term "active" accurately describes him. He is completely fearless, and seems to have a great desire to achieve the highest peak in the room. Thus, the dishwasher makes a great booster to reach things on the cabinet.

Hehe. Just kidding Mom.

On Mother's Day we gathered with my mom's family to celebrate and also to celebrate April birthdays. A little late.


"CarterRoy" shared Grandpa's ice water from his mug


And put on a show for everyone


Grandma and 3 of her 4. I'm guessing Drew was a little overwhelmed by the estrogen and attempted to fit in?? You can't really explain Drew....he's just Drew.


Much better


Mommy and baby


He has actually started giving kisses! Well, kiss-like open mouthed head leans.





The 3 birthday girls, Chloe, Devin, and Miranda. Not sure what was going on here, or where Chandler was during the birthday cake.


GranPam and bubbies


It was blazingly hot and nasty humid by the time we got home on Monday, so we put a little water in the pool and tossed in the kid. I can't wait to do this every day!







14 days til school is out! Can I get a he#! yes?? We went on our field trip Thursday to the aquarium and butterfly house, and successfully returned with all the children, no one fell in the lagoon or got kicked out of either place, and the rain held off. And I don't think I pissed off too many parents with us. :) Too bad I can't post pics of my kiddos! I have somehow gotten roped into helping lead up field day plans at school for the last day. Um, I hated field day in elementary because A)it involved team games and I hate losing and playing with teams, B) there wasn't any sort of prize for winning, and C) it was freaking hot and none of the games involved a swimming pool. But I think it will be fun, and as long as we don't have to wear pants that day, I'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment