Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boresville

Nothing interesting to report here....the last two weeks have been pretty routine with a little bit of exhausting thrown in for good measure. I wasn't really able to catch up from the sleep I lost when Carter was teething, plus school is just so dang exhausting this year, so I ended up taking Thursday a week ago off just to sleep. Wish I could take every Thursday off! Kasi and I revamped our behavior chart system, and last week was glorious, in comparison to the previous four. Please oh please dear Lord, let this keep up!

I haven't really taken many pictures lately, but here are a few randoms from the last few weeks.

Carter making faces like his orange slice is the most sour thing in the world







This is his new cheese face


Kisses for Grand Dude


Carter helped take this picture of Grand Dude


Play-doh noses with GrandPam


We went to see Uncle Bubble(Caleb)play softball. Carter thought he was so cool


He is really into sitting with Grand Dude and GrandPam and insists that his legs are covered up



Pray for me this week, as I may or may not have a mid life crisis after my birthday. I'm officially old.

1 comment:

  1. so based on what i've seen, you're only a year and 3 months older than me...you are NOT old!

    ReplyDelete