Saturday, February 23, 2013

2 months old

Delaney has enjoyed being spoiled by her daddy while I went back to work. Who am I kidding, I've become spoiled by him being home so much too! We are all going have some readjusting to do when he goes back to work Monday.

We took D to her check up on Friday and she passed with flying colors. Dr. Waw was impressed with her strength, especially her neck, and her eye contact. Big girl came in at 60th percentile in weight and 40th in height at 11 lb 3.5 oz and 22 3/4 in long. Carter has yet to be over the 10th, so she may surpass him one of these days!

She handled her 3 shots pretty well, calming quickly when I fed her afterwards. A tad fussy later on, but nothing a dose of Tylenol couldn't fix. Which by the way, when did the dosing on all that change?? It hasn't been that long since I last used it! She's slept a lot today, but no fever or anything.

We are turning a corner on getting a schedule down. Christiaan has worked her towards having 3.5 oz every 4 hours, and she's sleeping longer and longer through the night! She generally eats and goes down between 10-11, then gets up to eat anywhere between 3 and 4. I'm hoping that she starts making it to 5 soon, because the 4 am feedings essentially mean that's when my weekday starts. Which sucks, no lie.

She still is an easygoing baby, much more calm and relaxed than her brother was! And much more snugly, which I love!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment