Friday, February 15, 2013

Photo Shoots

Back at the end of November we had the amazingly talented Brooke Barnes take our family photos/maternity photos.  She also was our wedding photographer, and takes all of my friend Emily's family pictures, and I love her work. We had her come out to "our" property for the shoot, and they turned out fantastic.  But, seeing as how life went crazy nuts in the couple of weeks following that, I never got around to even using the photos for Christmas cards! So, here ya go, here is your card..... hehe

We also had her take Delaney's newborn pictures.  I didn't have Carter's done, other than what was taken at the hospital, and I greatly regret that. Once again, the pictures turned out amazing, despite the fact that our normally even natured baby decided that she did not want to be naked and posed for pictures. I cannot wait to get huge copies of them printed out and framed. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment