Monday, February 25, 2013

Was there something in the water??




Something occurred to me today.....let me give you a run down of this picture. My bridal party, not quite a year ago.

Melissa had just given birth to Rigg the month before.
Chelsea P knew she was preggo with Leighton that day, but hadn't shared it with any of us.
I found out a few short weeks later that I was pregnant with Delaney.
Aly got pregnant in October.
Deanna got pregnant in December.
Kasi is now weeks away from getting Titus from Uganda, whom we thought would be a couple years old but is actually an infant.

Did we drink something super fertile that day?? Not to mention, Jill was the wedding coordinator and her BFF Britny did the bridesmaid's hair, and they are due a day apart in May with little boys.

Holy crap. How weird is that? Or are we just in that phase of life and it's not really weird? We joke about our church because so many babies have been born or adopted in the last year; there were 14 dedicated last Sunday, we are not THAT big of a church! But it suddenly hit me about our wedding party tonight. It hasn't even been a year yet and all that has happened!

Crazy, but it puts a big smile on my face for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment