Monday, November 12, 2012

Today

One year ago today.....


I put on this little white dress....


And took my Daddy's big, strong hand, while my Momma pushed his wheelchair and the nurses pushed his IV poles....


And this man waited anxiously in the courtyard at Medical City Dallas....


And these people (and some random others inside the building) watched us repeat our vows to each other....


And we were married in the eyes of our God.
 In three short years both of our lives have changed incredibly.  If you don't believe in the hand of God being in charge of your life, come listen to our story.  A little over three years ago we were both wondering through life alone, waiting for that moment to happen when you realize your life is about to change.  Our paths had never crossed, we lived in two different cities.  And then one day.....











And just like that our lives came together. 

Even just reflecting back on what we have been through in the last year alone, I am amazed at what we have been through.  One year into our marriage and we are getting ever closer to meeting our baby girl, adding another piece to our little family.

My sweet guy, I cannot be grateful enough for you. I don't know how you tolerate me and my crazy parade, but I'm so glad you do! I am proud to be on this journey with you, and love the life we have started together, even if it means living in a one bedroom apartment atop a barn with two kids under two and two psycho dogs. All the more stories we will tell our grandchildren!  I can't wait to see where the next year takes us. I love you to the moon and back!

(Here's the story of how that day came to be, if you missed it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment