Friday, March 22, 2013

Baby girl is 3 months!  Man, its going by fast.  She seems so ahead too, since she is holding her head up so well, and this week has started trying to lift it up when she is laying on her back.
 
She's had a big month, attending a wedding, another trip to Waco, celebrating her brother's birthday, getting her ears pierced, and the big move.
 
For my own journaling purposes, she has also started sleeping pretty much through the night every night, is drinking at least 3.5 oz every 4 hours, and is awake a lot more during the day.  Still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but some of them are starting to fit exactly, instead of having a little wiggle room. 
 
Monthly pics are getting more interesting!
 
Best smile I could get
 Some outtakes.....
What do you mean, say cheese?

Those weird noises are not amusing

I can't control my eyebrow all the time. I just can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment