Sunday, October 28, 2012

Comparison

So lately I keep thinking that my belly is around the same size that it was at the end of my pregnancy with Carter. Tonight we took a 30 week belly shot, and now I'm pretty much convinced its quite close to the same size. What do you think??


I know that every pregnancy is different, and most people are bigger earlier in subsequent pregnancies, but holy crap. I mean, I still have 10 weeks til my due date, how much bigger am I going to get? And it's not just the size, it's the discomfort factor that I'm most concerned about. That picture was taken literally just a few hours before my water broke with Carter at 38 weeks and 2 days. I could barely walk, slept sitting almost straight up(when I could sleep), was having strong Braxton Hicks all the time, and had horrendous heartburn. Already at 30 weeks I struggle to walk because she's already so low, sleeping is increasingly difficult, have been having BH pretty regularly since 25 weeks, although the heartburn has been kept at a minimum thus far.

I guess it also kinda worries me that I'm experiencing all this so much earlier. I just pray it's because my body is in worse shape than before and that she stays put til noon on December 21!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment