Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Picture Purge




Eating a grape co snone, as he called it


Loving on the "feral" barn cat



Being silly with My My



His beloved My My and Aly gave him this punching bag. Obviously it was a hit!



Karen sent me this from school



Entertaining us at Devin's first football game



First Baylor watching party of the season



Another gem from Karen...this is the 3 musketeers. One day they decided to have a dance party, complete with a semi-striptease...boys....



He put the Chiquita sticker on his head and declared himself a banana face



All we have gotten from Christiaan's tomato plant. He and Carter shared them both said they were good, but I may never know for myself if it doesn't make any more!







We passed these fruit snacks on an end cap at Walmart and he let out a scream so loud that several nearby people stopped dead in their tracks to see what was going on. What is up with these stupid birds??



His prized pumpkin. It slept with him a few nights, and he carried it everywhere for a few days.







I finally got him to put on his whole costume and not just the wings and gloves. He goes crazy while wearing it, and I know I'm biased, but have you ever seen anything so cute??



My family birthday dinner at Razzoo's



On a very rainy day, we just happened to find this super cute umbrella at the store! He thinks he's big stuff!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment