Wednesday, June 26, 2013

December 2012

My mom, Caleb, Carter, and I took the DART train to downtown Dallas early one Saturday morning to watch the Adolphus Christmas parade. We hadn't been since Micah used to march in it with the Hardin Simmons band, and unlike years past it was not frigid cold.

Carter was bursting with excitement to ride the train!


Due to the fact that I couldn't really walk too much(yet another bonehead move on my part), we just walked a couple blocks up and parked it on a corner.

I'm not a fan of clowns, but the ones from Children's Hospital are great!

Uncle Bubba took Carter to get some jingy bells


The clowns were passing out sidewalk chalk to keep kids entertained while waiting for the start of the parade

A clown wrote that, not him haha

Hot'n candy. Always with the hot'n candy.


Curious George, one of his favorite characters


He said "Momma that's a HUGE tata head!"


Ian Kinsler

The Six White Horses from HSU

Rudolf, who was a favorite this Christmas season


Brooke and I took the boys to ride the Polar Express in Grapevine

Brycen was there too, but ended up on a different car than us



Jack took this and my first thought was holy crap how big am I??



The train conductor

The conductor stamped their ticket

When I tried to get Brooke's boys to show me theirs, this is what Bran does.... goofball!

Santa!! Jack was like yeah whatever, I know the truth!

Clearly Carter was excited about the jingy bell that Santa gave out!

No comments:

Post a Comment