Monday, June 24, 2013

Fall 2012

Here's the deal: I have all these pictures from last fall and the first part of this year that were on my camera, but since my computer was ill I couldn't post them. Now I am left with the dilemma...do I go back and write posts and assign them dates according to when they happened? Or do I just write them now for the sake of having them recorded, in the hopes that someday I get around to printing out this blog in book format. So...because I don't have the time, energy, or anything else to go back, I'm just going to write those posts now in a couple of posts. So yes, these are old pictures.
At the first Southlake football game of the season. Also the first game played at Allen's freakishly huge new stadium. Carter was totally enthralled.

So proud of this girl!



Fair Day 2012! Looking back, it was probably pretty stupid of me to do all that walking around, knowing what I do now about all the contractions and issues that I had. But hindsight is 20/20.

Carter and Brycen at the petting zoo

Jason and Carter


Couple of goons!

That day there so happened to be some sort of world record thing where they attempted to make the worlds largest Frito pie....why I am not sure, but it resulted in free Frito Pie for all of us!

Aaahhhh, Fletchers!


Free chair massages for preggos?? Yes please!

I am so glad that we made it a point to take pictures in front of Big Tex, since he burned to the ground the following week. :(


Who would ever have thought last year on fair day when we got engaged, that we would be pregnant the next year! What a crazy year it has been!




Brycen loved the rides!

Carter hated them so much that they gave us our tickets back


Brad and Bri adopted a dog! That unfortunately they got rid of a few short weeks later.

Love this sign! See the boys?

Trying fried cactus. It was yummy!


I know its blurry, but I love the ferris wheel all lit up!

At another Southlake game


Brannan and Jack met us there

Chelsea's baby shower

Deanna and Chelsea

Two preggos

Finally meeting baby Jaden!

Nana and Edna made yummy Mexican food, and Jazzy made Carter a tiny tortilla!

Carter is not too sure about a baby

Wearing Juju's jersey


We went to the Heart of Texas fair in Waco



First horse ride!

Petting goats

This deer got ahold of Jazzy's shirt and she was like "Audrah what do I do?" I told her don't let it rip your shirt! And she started telling it "No no, deer, don't eat my shirt." I had to tell her umm Jazzy, I don't think he's going to listen to you! Silly girl!



Red velvet funnel cake. All you need to know is that it was freaking delicious, and you already know that yes, I did pass my second glucose test that week.

Hiding from scattered showers

Brandon and Candice met us there. Elan always gets confused by Christiaan because he looks so much like Brandon!


Carousel ride



Too much fun!


The Malone's drove down and went to the game with us that night

These guys love each other so much!

He's such a natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment