Thursday, June 27, 2013

Delaney's arrival

Early labor

I'm not sure what time this picture was taken at, but I do know that everyone there was up most of the night, so maybe that explains Devin and Aly's faces?? Hilarious!


Visiting with everyone, trying to pass the time while Delaney took her time



Always a party with our family!

I never even knew that the delivery beds could be made into this chair like state!


Trying to distract myself from contractions (see the bottom line on the monitor)

Nana finally made it!

Getting worn out, been at it for a whole night at that point

I think this was one of the many times they were trying to convince me to get an epidural. Mom was obviously listening intently to what the nurse was saying.

Finally!! Daddy cutting the cord

For as clean as Carter looked when he came out, she was just as goopy. He almost looked like he had already taken a bath, she was all waxy. So weird.

Love at first sight!


That translates to 7 lb 5 oz

I love this! Both grandmas getting a look

Brother coming to see for the first time

He was really tired, and overwhelmed with everything, so he didn't really know what to think.



Look at that face! He's such a proud daddy!


Getting a green light from the pediatrician

Bring on the party! Have you figured out that its pretty much always this way??

Bribery by Cheetohs


First bath



Ruth Ann

Daddy changing a diaper

Hearing test

Kasi

Aunt Aly

Uncle My My

Uncle D

Jill

Santa D

Proud big brother!

He still wouldn't touch her though!

Looking out the window

Jazzy, Juju, and Aunt Edna

Uncle Jason

Daddies and babies

Going home!

His football guys were his big brother present from Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment