Friday, July 19, 2013

And I'm still behind

So I spent all this time catching up on old old stuff, now I have to catch up from the last month! You know, before we go on vacation for a week and I come back with a bazillion new pictures.

Commence excessive picture post.


Last year he screamed hysterically when you mentioned putting on this float. This year, since swim lessons, he wears it in the house to practice....

Delaney's first time to swim! Gracie is obsessed with her.



Kissy kissy

my fishies

Finally we got to meet Mr Liam! My friend and teacher partner Jill gave birth the week before school got out.

When Nana came to visit one weekend in May, we took Carter to Build A Bear, where he decided to make a bear like mine. (That's a post for a whole other time...) While we were standing in line for the fluff, he said "Mom his name is going to be called Crazy, because you drive me crazy, Mom!"

I took advantage of decent weather on our first weekend out of school to plant some flowers out front

Carter carried his football guys around the house in our tortilla holder for several days.

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa



I got sick of cleaning up pee all the time since Carter thought it was funny to pee anywhere but the toilet, so I told him he had to start cleaning it up. He tested me pretty quickly.

There were a few days where the only stuffed animals allowed on his bed were Brobee and everything he has from Build A Bear

They also spent some time being arranged oddly around my house

Gum. A 3 year old. The car. End of story. Oh, and he said this is what my mad face looked like.

Visiting My My and Aly. and My My taught him to play Wii baseball

The "kids" got Grandpa an iPad for Father's Day. How many people does it take to explain it to him??

Great grandbabies!

Happy Father's Day!

An interesting walk in the neighborhood.....Some things he discussed:
1. Our neighborhood has lots of mountains (aka bumps in the sidewalk)
2. You need to wear a helmet to fight the monkeys when you walk through the smokey forest down the street
3. What I thought all these years were allergy inducing cotton puffs, they are actually magic sparkles

FINALLY getting to meet my sweet and precious miracle nephew Jackson! He was born early on Christiaan's birthday, and wasn't breathing and didn't have a pulse. He truly is a miracle after what all he went through, to be released from the NICU at 2 weeks old!

Carter scared the holy bejeesus out of me one day. D was sleeping and I sent Carter to rest on his bed and watch the iPad, and when I went to check on him I initially didn't see him and flipped out, until I realized he was pulling an E.T.

More swimming!

Water bug

Practicing his back float

Toes are yummy

I'll do it myself!! Its dang near impossible to spoon feed her, as she wants to hold food herself.

Hanging out with her BFF Leighton

Emily invited us to a story time at her library with circus clowns. Carter gave two hoots about the story the read/acted out, but when they started juggling?? Holy moly, he lost his brain.

Umm, ok. Buzz Lightyear gloves and all.....

A girls' night at a Vera Bradley event. Jam packed in a tiny store!

And because Chelsea doesn't read my blog to defend herself....lol! H&M has some awesome stuff, but really?? Is this even politically correct??

I have another Gabba fan

Laura, Jill, Chelsea, and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friend Deanna and baby Harrison! It was a perfect storybook theme, and was so fun to plan! So excited to meet him!

My sweet girl, who lost her brain during the whole shower

This is Carter's face after I told him we were going to Jason and Chelsea's house and they had popsies for him.

His scary face....not sure who taught him that one!!

Another visit to Grandma and Grandpa's....Carter wearing Grandpa's "ears" to hear the TV

Drinking Grandma's water

Her special man

Hanging out with Jackson. He managed to pee on me out the diaper, through his clothes and a blanket!

Umm out of order, but another swim pic. And that fantastic new "cheese" face.

The girls were dressed alike by accident!

Miss Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment