Tuesday, July 16, 2013

January and February

Trucking right along in my catch-up posts.....

I got brave a couple of times after Christiaan went back to work and we needed to get out of the apartment while he was sleeping, so I took the kids to the park.

I was kinda blown away at how well he balanced on this thing! Much better than me....


He finally started to acknowledge the baby

I discovered Delaney likes to hold on to something, like I do when I sleep

Mom took the day off my last day of maternity leave and we took Carter bowling. He was obsessed!



Aly's parents hosted the gender reveal party for them

Typical Grandpa

We wrote our birth date and weight guesses on the bottom of either blue or pink ducks



THE box!

Ready....

Blue!!



Note that Aly's mom Sandra was dressed in pink....


Grandpa just found out that Jackson will share his middle name...he's a blubbering fool!




Hmm and now she is wearing all blue....

D gets acquainted with her play mat

Nannie turns 81!

I don't know how to make this turn. D and Leighton in their matching gowns that Chels had made for them. They were not very cooperative!

2 months old

This goon needed a bear pic too.....


Delaney's baby dedication. There were FOURTEEN babies dedicated that Sunday. HOLY COW! She wore my dedication dress for the occasion, and many family members were in attendance.

Grandma

Chelsea and Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment