Friday, February 11, 2011

Dinner Menu

For your reading entertainment, I thought I would share what Carter ate tonight.

Prior to us going to dinner, I gave him a Gerber toddler meal like this one, and he ate every last bite.



At the restaurant he ate several handfuls of Cheerios and Froot Loops, a lemon slice, and drank some of a bottle.

When our food came, he LOST HIS MIND from starvation, and proceeded to eat about half of my rice and beans and several bites of Christiaan's food. He also drank some of Christiaan's lemonade. (I'm sure I will change a lovely diaper in repayment of the beans. He is a Webb, afterall!)

Just before bed he drank some more of his bottle.

And this was a light night. Some nights I think he will never stop eating! I mean, have you seen the boy?? He's never been higher than the 10th percentile in weight and height, and yet he eats more than some of my second graders. High metabolism much? Hollow leg perhaps?

I'm sure it explains the recent leap in clothing sizes....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment